Next Challenge has partnered with Regulation Roadmap to offer the Regul8 Group. This group is a peer support education group, focusing on helping your child learn about their body, their brain and how to regulate their emotional and sensory needs, in a fun and supportive environment.
For age range:
- Osborne Park clinic (Unit 4/14 Main Street, Osborne Park, 6017)
- Please note, if the clinic parking spaces are taken, you can also park:
- In the 2 hours parking at the bottom of the Baden St cul de sac
- Along Waterloo Street
- $890.00 - private and NDIS Self Managed ($85.00 per child session, $70.00 per parent workshop)
- $970.00 - NDIS Plan Managed ($95.00 per child session, $70.00 per parent workshop)
- Note: We cannot offer this group for NDIA managed participants. Payment for the group will be required in full before the group starts for families using private and self-managed NDIS funding. If you have plan managed NDIS funding, then weekly invoices will be sent to the plan manager.
If you are interested in your child joining this group in future, please complete this Expression of Interest form.